We take care of all the details for you to handle just enjoy.
Take Buquebus promotions and Seacat 6 and 12 cuotas sin interes!
Consult Rodado26 Schedules.
A selection of the best regional dishes.
- Breakfasts, Lunch and Snacks Included
- Quality options for Dinner.
We know that there is nothing better than a good rest after a long day up bike.
Accommodation included at this BIKE TOUR
Hotel Colonia West: www.coloniawesthotel.com.uy
Day 1: Colonia-Estanzuela
We are in the Puerto, to dispatch bikes and climb the Buquebus, which left us the other side of the River, where time stands still, Uruguay.
Once there we were waiting for our support vehicle to leave luggage in and traveling to and comfortable.
For rural roads, Broken surrounded by fields arrived at Estanzuela, a village lost in time, after knowing its corners and history. Accommodation at the luxurious Sheraton Colonia.
Distance: 60 km – Terreno: Asphalt and gravel
Day 2: Conchillas-Bodega Los Cerros de San Juan
After having a strong and healthy breakfast we go to the Los Cerros de San Juan winery, one of the first wineries in Colonia and Uruguay.
We will have a first part of the tour of the most beautiful roads of Cologne and its fields. At noon we will be arriving at the winery where they will be waiting for us to have lunch and take a tour of it. Once the tour is over, we will go back to Colonia to enjoy knowing its old town before going home..
Distance: 68 km – Terreno: Asphalt and gravel
- Support vehicle
- Handys VHF and cell phone for emergencies
- 1 night hotel 4 stars double base. Check single.
- All Inclusive(Breakfast, lunch, has, Dinner and Open Bar 24h, climatized pool, Spa)
- First Aid Kit
- Specialized bilingual guides
- MTB parts
- Cereal bars, hydration and fruits during the voyage
- Mountain Bike mínimum 21 speeds and in good condition. (If you do not have we will rent)
- Flashlight and batteries
- Bottle for bike (Botellita para la bicicleta)
- Protector solar
- Personal hygiene items
- Helmet (Si no tenes nosotros te alquilamos)
- Bike Parts: A camera and patch kit with solution
- Comfortable clothing for cycling and shelter for the night
- Personal documents (ID or Identity Card and Driver's social work)
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- Backpack Attack (small)
THANKS TO ALL ROLLED 26 AND grupete MARCE to make this trip unforgettable, with this challenge I could meet people and amazing places, enjoy every moment to the fullest and realize how much I enjoy the bike q.
This adventure was and will be the beginning of many more, Therefore India and I are willing to continue adding us to other travel.
I love them AND ALL THE STRANGE!!
Hello Everyone! This was our first experience out of several days in group. And the truth is that we feel very comfortable. Thank you for your sympathy ! It was a pleasure to have met so many km and roll together . And the staff ... thanks for being in every detail,for looking after and for ensuring that this has been an unforgettable journey!! Undoubtedly we would add to pc. to another destination. Cheers!Veronica Carballo
Ismael and Vero.
PD: good pictures!