We take care of all the details for you to handle just enjoy.
Transfer In-Out in Salta
A selection of the best regional dishes.
- Breakfasts, Included Almuerzos
- Quality options for Dinner.
- Cereal bars, fruits and hydration
We know that there is nothing better than a good rest after a long day up bike.
Accommodation included at this BIKE TOUR
Day 1: BA-Salta
- Transfer from airport to hotel.
- Meeting participants on site Salta Capital brief explanatory talk.
Day 2: -Salinas Grandes Salta-Purmamarca
After breakfast we say goodbye to Salta and private shuttle headed toward the ravine of Jujuy Humauaca, This day started with great expectations because we expect the Salinas Grandes, you know over our mountain bikes.
After lunch we got bikes from the trailer and open to 3400msnm will make a descent to Purmamarca! which you will receive us with its warm place and with it the colorful fair, Background the hill 7 colors .
Distance: 48km – Ground: Asphalt – Desnivel 2720mts to 2400mts 2400mts/4000mts the
Day 3: Iruya
After breakfast we say goodbye to Purmamarca and transfer dirijimos us north along the route 9 by Clough Humauaca, on the basis of Abra del Condor bikes go down to start the adventure.
At 3900 m inicaremos one of the most impressive mountain bike descents, which deposited us in the village Iruya.
There is a possibility comenazar 7 kilometers before the summit, considering it is a tough climb on a height above sea level of the material.
Distance: 23/30km- Ground: Gravel - Slope 3470mts. a 3900mts a 2780mts
Day 4: Iruya-Purmamarca
In the morning the place is the same but the scenery is different. Out a transfer to the Open. There will be time to take some pictures in the division between Salta and Jujuy.
From there above our bikes and we begin to go through old and very young people up to the route 9. They are about the 3rd hard kilometers.
Distance: 30km – Ground: Gravel and asphalt – Desnivel 3900mts to 2720mts
Day 5: Monday 17 Purmamarca, Salta
The caravan starts with rumbo in Salta capital. At the height where separated again begins our Salta Jujuy stroke by a completely different circuit to previous. The dry landscape and red color becomes green and more green to dive into the jungle, more intensely in the Yungas. For a very narrow road, the curtain, with many curves and counter arrive across Salta "La Linda" for the residential portion is called the San Lorenzo ravine, imposing colonial houses that look from inside the mountain.
Distance: 55km – Ground: Asphalt – Desnivel 2400mts to 1250mts to 1500mts to 1200mts.
Day 6: Skip(free)
- City Tour
- Museum of High Mountain
- Iglesia San Francisco
- Cerro San Bernardo
- Support vehicle
- Handys VHF and cell phone for emergencies
- 5 basic hotel nights 3/4 pax. Check for double occupancy and Single
- Half board
- First Aid Kit
- Internal transfers of mountain bike
- Specialized bilingual guides
- MTB parts
- Cereal bars, hydration and fruits during the voyage
- Extra services:
- Sale / rental bike bags
- Embalaje whip the Domicilio
- Mountain Bike mínimum 21 speeds and in good condition. (If you do not have we will rent)
- Flashlight and batteries
- Bottle for bike (Botellita para la bicicleta)
- Protector solar
- Personal hygiene items
- Helmet (Si no tenes nosotros te alquilamos)
- Bike Parts: Of cameras and patch kit with solution
- Comfortable clothing for cycling and shelter for the night
- Personal documents (ID or Identity Card and Driver's social work)
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- Backpack Attack (small)
I loved sharing with you this destination!! Really a beautiful group, and individually each shined and brought that little, that detail, that added appeal. My roommates a genias, as if we had known lifetime.
The team shot 26, flawless as always! But sorry if I insist the complaints book: The trips are so good that always seem to be short. A real pleasure for the senses.